Stargate Studios Malta recently moved to its new facility, addressing the island’s growing demand for high-end production and post-production services.
Centrally located in the tranquil Mosta Technopark, Stargate Studios Malta’s new premises enjoys an 850sqm footprint and has been carefully designed to cater for the varying needs of independent film-makers and international film productions alike.
The studio offers several state-of-the-art audio-visual amenities that include:
- A 50-Seat Screening Theatre, complete with a calibrated Sony 4K Laser Projector, 7.1 Surround Sound and a Da Vinci Resolve Colour Grading suite.
- A Shooting Stage complete with in-house RED Epic-W Helium 8K and RED Scarlet 4K Digital Cine-Camera packages.
- An Audio Mixing Room with a dedicated Recording Booth.
- High-Performance Edit Suites, preloaded with the complete Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, colour precision monitors.
- Production offices with a customisable layout.
- All areas are equipped with Direct High-speed Internet Access, wi-fi, independent climate control and flexible layout configurations.
Mosta Technopark is also within walking distance from one of Malta's largest shopping centres, wherein one can find a well-stocked supermarket, as well as a wide variety of shops and restaurants.
In addition to its facilities, Stargate Studios Malta is home to an internationally acclaimed Visual Effects Department, as well as a team of experienced and creative professionals that work in production and development. This helps foster an environment teeming with artistry, skill and passion, that often provides guests and clients with holistic guidance and solutions in a number of creative disciplines.
Get in touch with us and learn more about Stargate Studios Malta. You can choose to email us, call us or even visit our offices. We'll make sure to reply to your queries and show you what we do! Email us on [email protected]
Stargate Studios Malta is a 'Trusted Partner Network' assessed facility.
The Trusted Partner Network (TPN) is a new, global, industry-wide film and television content protection initiative. The TPN helps companies prevent leaks, breaches, and hacks of their client's data prior to their intended release. The TPN is a joint venture between two major entertainment industry associations, the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) and the Content Delivery & Security Association (CDSA), the worldwide leaders in third-party entertainment industry assessments.
The TPN establishes a single benchmark of minimum security preparedness for all vendors and their teams, wherever they work, and whatever their specialty. By creating a single, global directory of “trusted partner” vendors, content companies will have access to a centralized database to learn their TPN status.