Full-time contract, indefinite
Stargate Studios Malta is looking for a proactive team player with a passion for film and TV.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the artists in ensuring that they understand their schedule of work, relaying information back to the production and supervision team, coordinating the flow of information and elements between artists and departments. The candidate needs to be efficient in maintaining databases with current element and shot statuses, in coordinating dailies and taking detailed notes, and ensuring the flow of materials to and from the client. VFX Coordinators help shots move forward through the pipeline. They play a key role, strategising and implementing tasks and targets, crucial to the delivery of the project on time and on budget.
- Helping the VFX Producers with scheduling, prioritising and tracking internal technical assignments and project details.
- Organise dailies, rounds and project meetings.
- Organise and setup media for client review sessions.
- Ensure Shotgrid (project management tool) statuses and task assignments are kept up to date.
- Coordinate and package shot deliveries including submission documentation.
- Ensure teams are clear on daily delivery objectives.
- Record all shot notes whether from clients, dailies or rounds.
- Ensuring effective communication and continual team updates.
- Coordinating and monitoring multiple projects effectively.
- Ensuring project scope, status and completion information up to date on Shotgrid.
- Documenting decisions and requests, and ensuring items are tracked and managed appropriately.
- Monitoring and controlling progress, issues and preparing reports.
- Ensuring work is being approved and completed on time and to specification.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice, depending on exigencies, always in line with the role and grade.
- Experience/Knowledge with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Experience/Knowledge in working with databases
- Aptitude for learning new software
- Passionate about film
- Clear communicator of succinct and accurate information
- Organised, pro-active and a self-starter
- Calm under pressure and capable of delivering to short deadlines
- Adaptable to changing scenarios and showing initiative
- A positive, can-do attitude