Minimum 6 month contract
Stargate Studios Malta is looking for Lighting and LookDev artists to join our team. The role calls for a talented and experienced artist who will be joining our 3D department. Our artists work on high-end VFX for a wide range of projects - we are looking for an adaptable artists that ideally with experience in lighting, shading, rendering, and some compositing. The ideal candidate should be extremely organised and motivated with very good knowledge of Maya and with the desire to work within a team in our studio in Malta.
- Light and match CG element to match exact photographic plates
- Ensuring Lighting and Renders meet production deadlines.
- Ensuring Lighting and Renders meet quality standards.
- Knowing and following all pipeline and studio policies and procedures.
- Keep up to date with internal tools, software and techniques.
- Share knowledge and techniques with other team members.
- Assist in overall team communication and contribute to a positive work environment.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years industry experience preferably within a VFX Pipeline (live action)
- Extensive experience and proficiency Lighting and Rendering in MAYA / Vray.
- Extensive experience with Lighting and Rendering realistic Human Characters
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Positive attitude even under pressure and deadlines.
- Able to receive constructive feedback.
- Self-motivated and proactive. Consistently strives to expand knowledge base.
- Experience working in a high pace environment.
- Degree and/or diploma in fine arts or animation or equivalent experience is preferred.