Minimum 1 year contract
Stargate Studios Malta is looking for a DMP/Environment Artist to join our team. The role calls for a talented artist who will be joining our CG department. Our artists work on high-end VFX for a wide range of projects so we are looking for an adaptable artist that has experience in creating photo-realistic digital matte paintings and environments for high-end television series and feature films. The ideal candidate should be extremely organised and motivated, with the desire to work within a team in our studio in Malta.
- Creating visually stunning and photo-real CG visual effects for high-end projects.
- Assist with developing the look of a sequence with vfx team.
- Complete high-quality work on time and to specification.
- Be creative and proactive in executing tasks and assisting on all aspects of the CG in a project.
- Photoshop CS and a good working knowledge of professional 3D software (e.g. Maya, Clarisse).
- Good working knowledge of 2.5D projection in Nuke
- Verifiable previous experience working on projects within a film post-production environment. Your portfolio must be comprised of 90% matte paintings.
- Proactive in picking up new and proprietary tools.
- Excellent communication skills.