VACANCY |ADMIN & ACCOUNTS OFFICER
Stargate Studios Malta is seeking to recruit an Admin & Accounts Officer on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be responsible to ensure that the Company’s premises, common parts and offices are properly and safely managed and form part of the accounts department by ensuring that the Company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively. The employee’s responsibilities will include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports, reconciling bank statements, and running accounting software programme/s, amongst others.
- Ensure that basic facilities, such as water, electricity, heating/air-conditioning, telephony and all other office equipment (excluding IT), are well-maintained;
- Act as the Company point of contact for all premises-related enquiries, including coordination of usage of premises by third parties;
- Manage and monitor stationery, cleaning, toilets and kitchen supplies.
- Be the company's first contact with Visitors arriving at the studio - responsible for the applying and managing of the Company's Visitors Policy;
- Keep the front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, branded material, etc.);
- Answer incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages;
- Manage and record all incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Coordinate required inspections/ checks on a regular basis to determine the need for repairs, renovations, replacements, etc.;
- Manage and coordinate the work schedule and role of the Cleaning Staff.
- Bookkeeping of the Company Sales and Purchases Ledger;
- Ensuring the integrity of data and compliance with tax and accounting transactions;
- Prepare and submit customer invoices;
- Preparing payments for suppliers;
- Monitor customer and supplier accounts;
- Bank Reconciliations;
- Preparing accounts up to trial balance stage;
- Petty cash;
- Preparation of VAT statements;
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks;
- Assist Finance team with the preparation of ad-hoc reports.
- Minimum Accounts at A Level standard (Accounts qualification or initial stages of ACCA would be considered an asset);
- Knowledge of accounting related software; familiarity with Shireburn Finance Manager will be considered an asset;
- Proficiency in Google applications, particularly Google Sheets and Google Docs;
- Fluency in written and spoken Maltese and English;
- Self-motivated and able to work within a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Time management abilities;
- Work well in a team environment.